Thursday, November 27, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

To all my readers: Thank you for following along with me. I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with more food and booze than you can handle. Unfortunately, I had to stay in the city so I'll miss out on family dinner (but at least i missed the crappy travel weather). So I'm making my Mom's signature broccoli casserole, mixing several strong drinks, and catching up with some Oscar contenders I haven't seen yet. Look for more Oscar category analysis in the coming days and some theatre reviews over at smashcutreviews.com

Now I will leave you with the most awesomely bizarre musical number ever. It's "Turkey Lurkey Time"! Its an office party! The title uses fake words! Nothing makes sense! No Turkey Day is complete without it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment